First, let’s talk about sweating. We ingest a range of toxins on a daily basis from the air we breathe, the food we eat, and products applied to our skin directly. Sweating has lots of benefits and is one of the most effective and safe ways to promote good health by removing toxins.
Benefits of Sweating
· Increase in circulation
· Release of toxins that can lead to disease
· Reduction in bacteria, oil, dirt, and dead skin cells in skin, improving skin health and acne
· Ridding your body of toxins strengthens the immune system
· Improves the body’s biochemical process which means we are able to digest our foods better
Infrared saunas are embraced as a healthy treatment in alternative medicine and with good reason. The detox received from an infrared sauna differs from that of traditional dry sauna.
Infrared Sauna Detox
· Infrared saunas use infrared lamps to heat your body’s tissue directly creating a deep detoxifying sweat, whereas a dry sauna heats the air around you
· In a traditional dry sauna 95-97 % of your sweat is water , salt making up the remainder. Sweat from an Infrared contains 80-85% water, the rest cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia, and uric acid
Detoxification Sauna Session at Citron
We offer 6 different wellness sauna programs. The Detoxification Session starts at a high intensity to increase the body's core temperature then reduces to a low comfortable intensity level. Infrared combination improves vascular access flow to reach toxins at the cellular level.
Admin. (2021, February 08). Sauna detoxification - infrared sauna detox benefits. Retrieved May 25, 2021, from https://www.sunlighten.com/infrared-sauna-health-benefits/detoxification/