Supporting skin’s natural exfoliation, while conditioning and hydrating, this fruit acid and enzyme-infused treatment mask smooths, softens, and soothes skin, for reenergized renewal
A targeted treatment mask for total skin TLC, Phyto-Calm Enzyme Mask supports skin’s natural exfoliation process, sloughing away dull surface cells with a unique blend of five fruit acid enzymes. Delivering a deeper hydration boost, this nourishing mask smooths and softens, conditioning the complexion as it clears. Reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores, it’s gentle enough even for sensitive complexions, leaving skin feeling reinvigorated and renewed.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Smooths: Exfoliation via enzymes and fruit acids visibly improves skin texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores.
- Hydrates: Skin-conditioning nourishment is delivered direct to skin, for a quenching moisture boost.
- Renews: Gentle yet effective exfoliation paired with that hydrating surge helps repair and renew, for a reenergized complexion.
- Cactus Extract: Nopal cactus gently stimulates skin’s natural exfoliation process.
- Papain: Papaya enzyme smooths and refines, reenergizing and renewing.
- Fruit Acid Blend: Five gentle exfoliating fruit acids from bilberry, lemon, orange, sugar cane, and sugar maple combine to promote a smoother, clearer complexion without irritation.
Apply a layer to cleansed skin. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then remove with a damp cloth. Use 1-3 times per week.