This is a seriously refreshing drink that helps your body detox- leading to healthy weight and skin benefits. Check out all these benefits.
- Contains antioxidant vitamin c which increases collagen production
- Contains 2.3 of fiber in one cup which aids in weight loss by promoting digestion and acting as a natural laxative
- Contains bomelain which breaks down protein and increases nutrient absorption.
- Antioxidants in ginger preserves your skin’s collagen
- Contains active plant cells reported to improve the skin structure
- Compounds zingerone and shogaols are beneficial in the complex bodily processes that burn and store fat
- Helps with hydration, hydration leads to healthier skin cells
- Antioxidants carotenoids, Vitamin C-are anti-aging
- Loaded with essential nutrients, including vitamins C and K, both play a vital role in weight health.
-Low in calories, high in soluble fiber
- Hydration, helps flush toxins aiding in healthy weight and skin
- Excellent source of vitamin C and flavonoids
- Antioxidants help remove free radicals that can damage cells (including skin cells)
- Stimulates digestion and prompts elimination
- Contains omega-3 fatty acid ALA and omega-6 fatty acid linoleic acid. These healthy fats restore the skin's moisture barrier.
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds contain 10 grams of fiber, 40 percent of the recommended daily intake
- Rich in powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C, citric acid, and flavonoids
- Aids In digestion
- Boosts metabolism