Protect skin from premature aging and sun damage, with reef-safe and sensitive skin-friendly all-mineral, physical sunscreen. Powered by zinc oxide for high-factor protection, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants boost hydration and strengthen skin
Solar Shade SPF 50
Your first line of defense against premature signs of aging caused by the sun, Solar Shade SPF 50 is an all-mineral physical sunscreen that packs powerful protection. Powered by zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, this mineral sunscreen provides an instant high-factor protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays, deflecting and scattering them, shielding your skin from damage. Infused with antioxidants and hydrating hyaluronic acid, it protects against other environmental stressors, conditioning and boosting skin’s comfort levels. Gliding on effortlessly, this silky SPF is an easy, essential step in your daily skincare ritual, designed for use across your body, not just your face.
Safe to wear in the oceans, it’s reef-safe, bio-degradable and free from dyes, fragrance, and parabens too.
Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Broad Spectrum Sun Protection: Weighing in at SPF 50, this physical sunscreen provides high-factor protection against the sun’s aging, damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- Hydrating: Botanical ingredients soothe and condition the skin, strengthening and protecting skin’s moisture barrier.
- Calming: A clean, all-mineral, fragrance-free formulation, loaded with skin-comforting ingredients.
- Mineral Sunscreen Complex: All-mineral mix of active physical sunscreen zinc oxide (8/6%) and titanium dioxide (6.5%) these skin-shielders scatter and deflect the sun’s rays, for optimal protection.
- Vitamins C + E: Boosting skin’s protection against environmental stressors, these elevated antioxidants strengthen and nourish skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Quenching skin with a dose of hydration, hyaluronic acid plumps and strengthens skin.
Apply a liberal amount to face daily, avoiding eye area. May be worn alone or under makeup. Reapply every two hours.