Clinically-proven to smooth, refine, and brighten skin with a unique blend of five alpha hydroxy acids and poly hydroxy acid, this gentle liquid exfoliant boosts the efficacy of serums, moisturizers, and other treatments.
Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant
A gentle pro-strength exfoliating treatment, Hydra-Bright Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant smooths, tones, and brightens skin with a powerhouse mix of five alpha hydroxy acids and poly hydroxy acid at a 10% concentration. A best seller for good reason, this one-step, PHA + AHA exfoliant not only clarifies, conditions, and refines, but also boosts the efficacy of your serums and moisturizers, for radiant, perfectly primed complexions.
Formulated for universal use for all skin types and tones.
See Results in 1 Month or Less:
- Skin Texture SE Assessment (VisioScan): There was a 25.58% improvement in skin texture after 1 month of use
- 88% said skin was brighter after 1 week of use
- 82% said skin was softer after 1 week of use
- 79% said skin was smoother after 1 week of use
- 94% said skin looks more clear after 1 month of use
- 85% said pores appear minimized (reduced) after 1 month of use
- 79% said fine lines are less noticable after 1 month of use
- Results reported after a one month independent clinical study conducted on 34 female volunteers, ages 35-64.
- Brightening: Radiance-renewing exfoliant including mandelic, lactic, gluconic, and tartaric acids, visibly improves skin clarity.
- Smoothing: Gentle exfoliation via alpha hydroxy acids and poly hydroxy acid helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and pores.
- Toning: Formulated to boost effectiveness of treatments, serums, and moisturizers, post cleanse.
- AHA Exfoliant: Unique mix of alpha hydroxy acids mandelic, lactic, malic, and tartaric, to target hyperpigmentation and reduce congestion for a smoother, brighter effect.
- Niacinamide: Clarifies, calms, and corrects.
- Gluconic Acid: This poly hydroxy acid provides gentle exfoliation and instant hydration.
Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to absorb, then follow with a serum and moisturizer. Use 2-3 times per week. If irritation occurs reduce use.